Romantic Half Updo
1. Take two sections of your hair from the side and twist them.
2. Gather them at the back of your hair tie with an elastic.
3. Wrap a small section of hair around the elastic. Secure with a bobby pin.
4. Add flowers on your half updo.
Angel Wings Half Updo
1. Tie your hair into a half ponytail using a clear elastic.
2. Make a know by wrapping a section from the left and right sides of the ponytail around the elastic.
3. Get another section of hair from the left side and pull it through the ponytail. Repeat it three times to form a wing.
4. Do the same on the right side. Place bobby pins on both sides to secure the hairstyle.
Twisted Rope Bun Tutorial
1. Divide your hair into left, right, and back sections. Clip the left and right sections.
2. Tease the back section and spritz hairspray on it.
3. Pin the back section using bobby pins attached to an elastic.
4. Put the back section in a rope braid.
5. Roll the rope braid to create a bun.
6. Wrap the left and right sections around the base of the bun. Secure with bobby pins.
7. Your bun is done!
1. Take a section near your crown and tie it in a loose ponytail.
2. Create a low ponytail at the back section, flip it, and tease it.
3. Roll your ponytail upward to create a chignon.
4. Wrap the left and right sections around the base of the chignon. Secure with bobby pins.
5. All done!
To read more about this tutorial, visit https://www.allthingshair.com/en-ph/hairstyles-haircuts/tutorials/4-easy-bridesmaid-hairstyles-perfect-for-filipinas/
For more hairstyling tips and tricks, visit https://www.allthingshair.com/en-ph/